Friday, March 14, 2008

My new muse




One of the wedding gifts, that I did manage to carry back to Bangalore..

The Apple iPod Classic ..


This one is the 80 GIG variant...

I have stored my life's savings ( 16 Gigs of sound) in it and melady hasn't even burped yet..


Next on the dumping agenda is some good movies , though I must admit, are not totally great to watch on the screen,..

but...

amazing quality of sound..
really good categorizations..
good browsing technology..
good online support....
pretty robust.. though the shiny steely back cover is hypersensitive to scratches..


The covers I saw in Bangalore are pretty mediocre.. and the Apple Stores here sell outdated stuff... or really over priced ones... I was wishing to buy one of the "Socks" covers.. but that arent available in India as well..


All in all, a really good companion, and I hope I decrease the usage to normal levels quickly... or I would get some hearing ailment for sure..

Cheers!

Currently on the iPod - "Let Me Entertain You" - Robbie Williams

No comments: