Friday, December 24, 2004

A Fogged up journey and other stories

Here is wishing everyone a very happy christmas , and a happy new year 2005 (in advance)

The Delhi Fog has accounted for my parents trip to Kolkata.. and with no more non-pocket emptying flight tickets available right now.. they just could grab a 2nd AC reservation in one of the not so good trains that latitude across the country ... would be a loss of three days from their itinerary..

They say that the SLK Merc 350s arrived in Mumbai and available for a cool 5.6 million..Thats pretty good.. !! I am also waiting for the new Mits Lancer 2005.. I hope they release that in India along with the US as well in Feb... Awesome 300 horsepower.. and with the much talked Evolution 8 MR...

Bangalore is in a holiday mood.. I am sure.. all the cities are .. anyways.. . 1/2 the ppl in my office are on leaves.. Not much work being done.. and Lots of lighting on the roads.. here and there...
My close friend Mridul reaches the city on the 27th from Delhi.. so plan to enjoy with him for a day.. before he leaves for Kerala trip...

Pranay my flatmate... leaves for his new rented acco by the start of the year... . His office has shifted to the Airport Road from M.G. Road.. and I think its a tough ask commuting to his office everyday from the place where we stay... Will miss him @ home.

Anyways.. its pack-up time for this year... 2004 been warm to me... I have had my share of ups and downs.. I have progressed in life.. I have learned loads of stuff and become more mature.. well maybe.. .. .I have travelled places...and have started ventures.. met up with many new friends.. and most importantly .. I think I have learned from some of my mistakes.. and setbacks as well..

I hope 2005 follows the same trend.. I hope it gives me ample joyous moments to remember.. good places to visit and new people to meet and befriend... I hope I have a bit of failures and setbacks to learn from and then succeed. But I also hope I have a fare share of Lady Luck and the blessings of God. :)

Ciao.

Current Song: Sajjad Ali - "Sohni Lag Di"
Current Occupation : Consumption of Dual Voltage patterns and Modelling Regulation Windings :)) (Never Mind)
I look Forward to : Watching Swades at the Innovative Multiplex tomorrow ..
Current Book : Douglas E Comer.. Internetworking with TCP - IP













2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hiya..mehak here...I m in office rgt now...n same here...half of the janta is on leave...even i'm leaving within few mins...time just flies..another year coming to and end....have fun...tc!..

Anonymous said...

Sammy here:

May 2005 be many a times better than 2004 was...God Bless ! :)